Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wecome!

Hello and welcome! I have been living with diabetes since I was 10 years old and I just turned 48 - so 38 years now. I never thought I'd live past 30 and it wasn't a negative thing it was just my thought process about diabetes when I was younger. Probably from the story's I was told in addition to the lack of medical information back in the 1970's. I'm healthy and happy and want to share my life with other people who have diabetes - that is the main reason for my blog. I'll be sharing mostly diabetes/health information but I will also share about learning guitar at 48, gardening, health and pet information too. I've added a couple of links and want you to know that I will write later about Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy and my experience with blood sugar control. I also want you to know that coconut oil and avacados are healthy food! I'm hoping to share some really delicious healthy recipes with you too! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

[Valid RSS]

Technorati Favorite

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sitemeter

Stat Counter